Travel with your students, church, or family to Costa Rica and beyond to build a home for a family in need.
Our home building project provides tangible service learning opportunities to student groups and adults alike. The sound of hammers, the mixing of cement by hand, dipping brushes into buckets of paint - it’s all so meaningful when you’re helping to build a home for those in need in destinations like Costa Rica.
Why build a home abroad?
- Help a less fortunate family in a profound and immediate way.
- Experience the satisfaction of building something with your own hands.
- Immerse yourself in another culture.
- Build teamwork and unity.
- Become more aware of the needs around the world.
A gallery of homes we have built: